Thursday, October 9, 2008

Love This Dress!!

On part 1 of Project Runway's Season Finale last night, the contestants had to show their bridal creations. I'm in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with Leanne's gown and I know I'm not alone! It was just so stunning. Obviously the tiers and the architectural waves of the skirt are the big wow factors, but I even adore how delicate the bust is. I would seriously wear that if I were getting married again. I really love it. Now the Carolina Herrera dress on the right is not really the same dress at all, but the silhouette and the bust line are similar. I actually tried on the CH gown when I was looking for my wedding dress. I did end up going with a CH dress but not this one, as this one was just a tad too fashion forward for my wedding. However, should Henry Higgins invite me to Ascot anytime soon, I will march back to CH and buy that dress and a fabulous hat and be off!



Photo Credits: Project Runway dress from Design Sponge and Carolina Herrera from Brides.com

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Loved the My Fair Lady reference! Isn't that Ascot Race sequence a dream fashion-show?
Those dresses are both darling. Wedding gown shopping can really be addictive, can't it?!